#42] UVERworld - SORA
- Jrock/Pop from the group who does the latest Blood + opening theme (got it on the single). It sounds very much like Orange Range. I like Jrock because it seems to be stuck in sounding a little like 90's rock still, and this one does, but not as much as some of their other songs. It's pretty melodramatic and judging by my taste in American music I should hate it. But I don't!
#562] Frederich Chopin - Prelude No. 18 in F minor
- One of Chopin's preludes that I'm not terribly familiar with =X. It's also very short! *fails* (wish it were 15, I play that one and LIKE IT ALOT).
#13] Record of Lodoss Opening Theme
- Me and Liz, back when we rented Slayers on VHS in like 8th grade, would always hear this song in the previews for the show. Enough to where we could sing along with it. Eventually we watched the show. Durr. Anyway, I still dig this song alot, it's got a very old feel (fitting) and it's all flowy with fantasic percussion and... stuff. Yeah. I think it might be for that second series they did? I dont' remember :'(
#3698] Weird Al Yankovich
- Truck Drivin' Song - BUT STILL I'M DRIVING A TRUCK WITH MY HIGH HEELS ON. Enough said xD
#57] Yoko Kanno - Mushroom Hunting
- Haha, Cowboy Bebop weirdness. From an episode about psychadelic mushrooms. Fuckin' A. Got a great funky bassline and some fun saxophone soloing. Whee.
In other news, somebody came by again about the a/c thing. The rattling and groaning noises have stopped but the rumble persists =\
I suppose at least the living room doesn't make me insane anymore. It needs to be fall so those jerks will TURN IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. They never turn it off! EVER! We only leave ours on during the day, by nighttime we don't need anymore, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM. AUGH. hate.